Monday 10 December 2012

EOS Candy Brown Circle Lens

Hey guys, today I'm going to review my recent purchase circle lens from Candylens.com!
I'm not really the type of person that buys lots of circle lens and wear different circle lens each day because running short of $$$! :( I wear the same contact lens for like 5 months then bin them and open a new pair of contact lens!

Anyway, lets start this. I purchased this with my own money from here :)

This is what it looks like on the website:


Diameter: 14.5mm 
Water Content: 38% 
Base Curve: 8.6mm 
Replacement Period: 12 months



Isn't the packaging so frigging cute?! >_<
Just if you are wondering, it did come with a pair of contact lens case but I forgot to take a photo of that >.<


So the design on these contacts are quite obvious even when they are on the eyes. It has a black rim out on the outer and brown in the inside. I'd say that it gives a dolly side affect and enlarges your eyes a lot!
I have received a lot of compliments with these contacts, but if you are a type of girl that wants a more natural look, then I don't think these contacts are made for you. 

Anywho, here are some photos with me and the contacts :)


Indoor Lighting :)


With Flash




Outdoor Lighting


Design: ♥♥♥♥ The design is quite obvious as it is not the usual natural design, but I actually love it! It gives me eyes and my look a more dolly effect. Absolute love the black rim on the outside!
Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♡ I wouldn't say it dried my eye out! But watch out if it is over 8 hours as you are not actually meant to wear it over 8 hrs, but I dont really care haha. However,it can dry out abit over 8 hours.
Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥♥ Nothing much to say about this, as it enlarges pretty well for my asian eyes XD. It is 14.5mm which is bigger than the usual 14mm.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Nice post, your blog post is amazing !

    I accidentally drop by your blog uninvited and found your interesting blog . The layout of your blog and information is wonderful.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    Your blog post is mostly about Fashion and beauty stuff.

    If you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out

    www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    cayumi...

    ReplyDelete